Contemporary Art of Excellence | Volume IIII
Applications Now Open // Publishing date March 2018 // Application deadline October 2017
Do you have it what it takes?
The Contemporary Art of Excellence Book | Volume IIII Year 2018 hardcover coffee table book is an ideal opportunity to get your art seen in many countries reaching a substantial, and sophisticated audience. Among other the book will be distributed at museums, international art fairs, galleries, also through Amazon, and book shops around the world.
Register for the CAE 2018 Book - find application form below. (Prices start from only $ 500 USD)
Please note that the reviewing and selection process takes time. Allow 2-3 days for a response.
Submission of your application does not automatically confer the right of publish to Contemporary Art of Excellence 2017. Decisions on admission are made exclusively by Global Art Agency Selection Committee. Selecting participants in accordance with the criteria of quality and suitability for the CAE Book 2017 concept. Please note that the number of published artists is limited. Being rejected does not always mean that your art is not good enough, but that spaces are limited, and the current demand is high.
· Large Coffee-Table book
· Hard Cover
· Museum quality printing
· Language: English
· Full Colour Waterless Offset
· Contains inner pages of high quality 130gsm silk
· Size: Portrait 11” X 8.5” / H 280 x W 216mm centimeters
· Page size: Portrait H 11” X W 8.5” / H 280 x W 216mm centimeters per page.
· Selected participants get one book for free
· First print run by Naturally Responsible produced by World's Leading Environmental Printer Seacourt Ltd.
· Double Queen's Award Winning Printing Company.
· Worldwide distribution including Book Shops in UK, US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
· Printed books also available to order through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Baker & Taylor, Ingram, Foyles, Bertram, Blackwell - around 30 well-known distributors in the US and Canada, UK and Europe, and Australia.
· Distribution ebook through Amazon, B&N, Apple, Google, Kobo, and Blio across many territories.
· Distribution for the Kindle, Nook, iBookstore, and other ebook stores.
· Distributed to Art Museums and Art Galleries (New York, LA, London, Paris, Barcelona, Moscow, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Madrid, ...)
· Art Fairs (OIAF, RIAF, BCN ART, Amsterdam ART, Vienna, Tokyo Art Fair, Miami, ...)
· For sale at $ 35 USD / £ 25 GBP each plus shipping costs.
At least 50% payment needs to be made within 14 days of acceptance letter email. The final amount needs to be made by November 2016. No VAT is charged. A 5.5% transaction fee is required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Each included artist in “Contemporary Art of Excellence 2018” has the right to one free copy of the book. The shipping and handling charges are based on the delivery option you choose (the postage costs for the first book is included, extra book orders will be charged extra for postage and will be invoiced before shipping).
Please read the Terms & Conditions before applying.
CONTEMPORARY ART OF EXCELLENCE VOL. IIII 2018